So for months now Colin has been asking me to fix his batman shirt. He received this shirt at a birthday party in Ellensburg over a year ago. Well the patch has been coming of for some time, and it was finally barley hanging in there. This gave me the opportunity to try out some applique that I found on one of my craft blogs. The blog is called makingitfun and there are tons of cute baby tutorials on the left side of her posts. One is for appliqued onesies which are just adorable. But I figured I could use it to fix Colin's shirt for him, and make one for Conner and Colby too. I didn't have any fusible web which is like iron on stabilizer but double sided, so I just did without though next time I will use it. I found a batman template online and then just cut the material out and zigzagged around the fabric. The boys love their shirts and they love that Colby has one too.
Conner and Colin enjoying their shirts
I used a 6 - 9 month shirt so Colby's is a little big right now.